Publisher: Mosby - April 20, 2007
Dynamic, interactive videos depict the most commonly performed physical exam procedures for each body system. With these DVDs, you'll learn to apply concepts and develop critical thinking skills.
1. 185 video clips with a running time of 2-4 minutes each.
2. For each body system, videos include:
a. Overview (rationale and purpose)
b. Preparation (including equipment and patient teaching)
c. Procedure (printable step-by-step procedure checklists)
d. Follow-up care (including health promotion and patient teaching)
e. Documentation (tips and techniques)
3. 25 detailed 3-D animations depict what's happening inside the body.
4. Critical thinking case studies let you apply your knowledge to simulated patients.
5. A documentation form library allows you to practice recording history and physical information.
6. 80 NCLEXA® examination-style review questions let you reinforce your comprehension