By Wolters Kluwer Health
Released: Dec 01, 2010
Size: 1.7 MB
Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc.
© Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
A companion to the Lippincott Williams and Wilkins textbook, Fundamentals of Nursing: The Art and Science of Nursing, Seventh Edition, by Carol R. Taylor, Carol Lillis, Priscilla LeMone, and Pamela Lynn, Taylor’s Fundamentals of Nursing, 7th Edition Q&A allows you to create personalized NCLEX practice quizzes from 922 exam-style questions covering 46 pertinent content areas. Each multiple-choice question includes a rationale to further explain right and wrong answers, helping students grasp complex concepts quickly and retain that knowledge for test day.
● Custom quiz building tools to sort questions by content area, previously answered questions, and quiz length.
● Stats tracking to provide overall performance on all 922 questions, and detailed results for each content area to highlight areas requiring further review.
● Question timer to help establish pace.
● Question browser mode for unscored review of all content sections.
● Reference mode to display correct answers immediately for quick review.
● Bookmarking to save difficult questions for future study.
● Shuffle setting to randomize question order within sections or with all sections.